Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Pink shirt day News!

 Hello everyone!

So today we were doing cyber smart and our create task was to make a newspaper page thing on either pink shirt day or Niuean language week I wasn't there for the day all the activities happened for Niuean language week and so I decided to make the page on pink shirt day I hope you like it!


So this is the paper I tried as hard as I could to make it look realistic, I think if I were to change anything I would probably do something with the text but that's about it I think I did alright with the rest!
I hope you liked it and if you have any feedback please tell me bye!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work, Lucretia! The taxidermy fails part of the post made me laugh haha! Perhaps you could have included some pretend comments at the bottom of your post? Well done, once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was thinking of adding fake comments but I couldn't fit it on the page and I had a lot of other stuff going on to so yeah that's why there isn't any comments

      Delete