Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Future jobs?

Hello everyone! So we did this a few weeks ago and I forgot to post it so I’ll post it now! With this, we were looking at different jobs we might want to do when we are older. We had to put some information about five different jobs. Here is mine!

When I did this I enjoyed finding out more about the different jobs because they are jobs I would maybe like to do when I’m older.
Some things I found challenging was getting the right information for the job and if I were to change it I would probably add a small part for each job saying what it’s about.
Thanks for looking at my post!What are some jobs you would like to do in the future?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post Lucretia! I like how you reflected on what you enjoyed and what was challenging. That is a wide range of jobs. Posting on your blog and embedding files is a good start for being a game developer.

    ReplyDelete