Monday, June 29, 2020

Poetry SLAM!!!

Hello fellow humans! (Maybe aliens)
Today my class and I had to write a poem for a Akohiko poetry slam.
We got to pick what we wanted to write about so of course (Being the space lover I am) I wrote about the night sky, and I know I said maybe aliens and I love space.... I'm totally not an alien from #^%$&!....
Okay anyway lets get into it I hope you like it!


I really enjoyed making this and my favourite part was probably making the background, the only thing I found hard was probably trying to get rhyming words that made sense for the poem but other than that I had a lot of fun making this.
I find it funny because I actually used to hate making poems before this one so I think it turned out really good seeing as I don't make poems much!
I think my next steps are to make the poem a bit longer.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed my poem and if you have any feedback remember to comment down below, also If you have any idea what I could do for my next poem please do tell!
Any see ya all next time.








IF YOU TELL ANYONE I AM AN ALIEN....
No you wouldn't would you?
Well just don't tell and you won't regret it!
Because #^%$&! translates to...
THE WORLD OF CUDDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

24 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lucretia!

    What a lovely name you have! My name's Jahzara and I'm from Pt England School! I really enjoyed you poem. I think it was creative yet interesting. You used very descriptive language and had a very nice form of writing. I would love to see more poems from you! Keep it up!

    ~ Jahzara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you Riches cousin

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jahzara!
      If you want to know my name is old English!
      I will definitely try make some more!

      Delete
    3. hey bilal it is me hamzah

      Delete
  2. Hello Lucretia!

    I agree with Jahzara! your name is so unique and amazing! I'm Tha Zin from Pt England School, your poem was really lovely. Very descriptive and also brought back some wonderful memories! I would love to see more of your wonderful poems.Keep it up!

    ~Tha Zin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it!
      I will try and make some more for you to enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Tino pai Lucretia, I love the rhyming scheme of your poem. And you've presented it beautifully. If you like longer poems you should look into sonnets. Have you checked out some of the other poems yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't looked at much other poems yet for this one I just wrote it by making the last lines rhyme.

      Delete
  4. Hi Lucretia, I really liked this poem. I thought it was very deep and emotive. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucretia, I really like the rhyming in this poem. I enjoyed reading it. Have you though of adding something about how stars twinkle. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the next time I do a poem that has something to do with stars I'll add that!

      Delete
  6. Hi my name is Bahja from Hay Park school. I really like your poem it is describing the moon. Keep it simple smarty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucretia!

    My name is Nadia, I'm a year 7 at Point England School. I really love your poem. I would never think of something that good, you got some real talent in poetry! The poem is simple but beautiful which is a great combination in my opinion. I hope you continue to write cool things like this on your blog.

    -Nadia :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nadia!
      I find it really funny because before writing this one I really didn't like writing poems because I always had a hard time trying to find rhyming words.
      I will definitely try and make a couple more for you and others to enjoy!

      Delete
  8. Hi Lucretia I'm Bahja from hay park school. I really like you poem you have a fabulous blog. You told us all you thought and idea. You are a Smart learning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow u are a really smart person i enjoy your work great job nailed it my name is Elay from Hay park school

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your things and it is funny good work from Emmanuel in hay park school

    ReplyDelete
  11. me and my group loved your blog its stuning

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job keep up the hard work

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kia Orana Lucretia I'm Tevini from hay park school. I really like your poem
    keep up the great work 😄

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lucretia I am Hafsa from Hay park school I really liked your blog post about the poetry slam it was amazing and I loved it thank you for sharing it bye.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lucretia My name is Sophie And I go to Wesley primary. I just want you to know that I really liked how you made the words rhyme together. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete