Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Evaluating Media (FUNNY AS HECK)

 Hellllloooooo humanoids!

Today we were doing cyber smart, for our learning we had to try and figure out if things where real or fake!

So here is that.



As you can see everything was fake!
Anyway after we did that we had to make a fake photo and I thankfully got permission to use a very funny photo of my friend so here that is!





Obviously this is very fake but it was just for fun!
Lmao I just can't with this it's too funny!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have you seen any fake media latey o.o

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Lucretia. Your media looks great. I don't think I'd believe it, but only because Michael looks a bit too happy about being on fire! Did this lesson make you think more carefully about what you believe online?

    ReplyDelete