Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Last day of Cybersmart.

 Hello everyone!

So today is my class and I's last day of Cyber Smart (if you don't know what Cyber Smart is it is basically something some schools do were on one day each week we do some leaning about something such as how to make a blog post and quality comments if you want to know more I will put a link to the cyber smart site at the bottom of this post) and so we were introduced to the summer learning journey, what we did for our small taste of it we did a art thing were we had to look at a old painting and either re create it or make it our own, I decided to make mine look as close as I possibly could to the original so here they are.

                                        Original                                       

                                                                                                                                                                               My own   -->       
Sorry they are placed weird I couldn't figure out how to just

have them next to each other but I hope you like them!

Do you think I got close to making it perfect?

Do you think I got the colours right?


Ako hiko


1 comment:

  1. I much prefer your rendition with the crisp, clear lines and colours.
    Do you know who the artist is/was?

    ReplyDelete