Monday, August 24, 2020

Brilliant Baking (Take 2)

 Yesterday I made some cookies!

They were just the basic chocolate chip cookies but they were really delicious and I am definitely gonna make some more (once I get more chocolate chips.)


I think my favourite part of this was, well eating it but also mixing the batter it was really fun doing that oh and also rolling the dough/batter into balls was really fun as well.

I didn’t find anything challenging other than DEALING WITH THE STUPID BURN I GAVE MYSELF!

Haha anyways the cookies were really great because while they were crunchy on the outside they were perfectly soft on the outside.

Here is the link to the recipe I hope you enjoy!

Thank you for looking at this blog!

What stuff have you made this lock down cause lets be honest…

Who hasn’t done baking this lock down?



1 comment: