Friday, August 28, 2020

Film FESTIVAL (Commenting)

HELLOOOO HUMANS OF 2020! Welcome to my blog! Today me and a couple of my classmates did cybersmart! What we were doing for cybersmart was looking at some of the Film Festival well Films! After we had watched them all we had to write about them in a doc I will show you now!

Sorry if it's a bit annoying to look at I don't know how to fix that!
Well anyways I had a lot of fun watching the different films and they were all really good!
What do you guys think? Did I do well at describing the films

I will link the films I looked at here

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and see ya next time!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lucretia. I think you did a great job, especially your summary statements. I'm looking forward to seeing the films your class make. To make your doc bigger check out this video

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fellow human!
    Your summaries are awesome, I like how put a lot of information in such a short statement. Maybe next time try and figure out how to fix the sizing? was it fun to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Person I definitely don't know
    Good explanations, tho is it bad i laughed at the second one. I showed it to Myra and she laughed as well. It may just be because were immature. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not bad person I so totally don't know the second one was kinda funny!
      :p

      Delete