Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Brilliant Baking!

 A couple days ago I was kinda bored because I had nothing to do so of course I decided to do some baking!

I made some nice banana choc chip muffins and they got devoured in a second!

(sadly I couldn’t get a picture of the ones I made but here is some good looking ones I found on explore)


I really enjoyed making the cupcakes and I might make them again sometime soon.

The only thing I found challenging was mashing the bananas next time I think I will just use the mixer. 

I might also add some milk so that the muffins are a bit softer and hopefully they won’t stick to the muffin wrapper things next time!

Here is a link to the recipe I used if you want to make it yourself!

Just so you know the amount for each ingredient is at the bottom underneath the method it’s weird but it’s just how they made it!


No comments:

Post a Comment