Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Updating MADNESS (might include aliens) 👽👽👽

Hello fellow bloggers!
Today we were doing cybersmart and we had to do a thing were we had to look at someones blog and check if they are a beginner if they are getting going or if they are a smart learner.
These were the questions my group had to follow to see were they were.


My group thought the person we were looking at would be in between beginner and getting going because they had done a little bit of each.

The next thing we had to do was pick if we thought we were a beginner if we were getting going or if we were a smart learner, I picked getting going and the task for getting going was to take a post I had already done and edit it to make it even better, anyway I decided to change the poem post I made and this is how the task looked once it was finished.


It looks a bit weird but if you want to see exactly how I changed the post go check it out, and don't accuse me about being an alien, because I'm not...

Anyway I hoped this post wasn't to boring and I hope you like how I changed the poem post!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Lucretai. Great job on improving your blog post! I love the amount of thought you put into this and you've explained the session really clearly. What are your next steps to make your posts even more awesome?

    ReplyDelete